Social Sharing icons are used to allow your visitors to your website to share your content to their social media platforms. Site administrators can enable and configure your social media options.
How to add Social Sharing links
- From the Admin toolbar, click Manage » Configuration » System » Modules
- Next to Share, Print, and Email Links, click on the Enable button
- Once enabled, you can access the settings form on the same Modules page. Use the Settings button in the right column to access the form.
- Select which types of links to display and which content types.
Link Types Content Types
- Save Configuration
Social Media icons will display in content types indicated.
Add Social Media Block to embed a social feed on your website.
Debug your post
You may want to preview your post before sharing it, or you may want to debug a social post that is not displaying the excerpt or image that you want. A few of the platforms have debugging tools. An account login is required for each.
- Facebook Sharing Debugger
- Twitter Card Validator
- LinkedIn Post Inspector
- Google Rich Results Test and Schema Markup Validator