The Classes List Block is used to display a list of classes on a page.
This A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. requires the Classes module. This module is only available for sites using the Scholar theme. WDS must enable it for you for now.
- Display a list of classes from the Class content type in either a grid or standard format.
- Select specific classes to display or have the list generated automatically based on filters.
- Order classes by semester/offered, created date, or title.
- Control the number of classes to display and optionally add a pager if you have many classes.
- Control which fields (offered year, semester, summary, link) to display.
- Filter items displayed by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter the list.