Display a list of Event Speakers using this block.
Requires enabling the Event Speaker A collection of features or functionality that can be enabled on sites. WDS has made several optional modules available to site administrators to enable on their site. For example, the "News" module enables the News content type and provide a News List Block for displaying news on a page.
This block requires enabling an optional module. For now, WDS staff must enable this module. We are piloting its use on a couple of websites before we make it generally available.
- Display a list of speakers from the Event Speaker A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. .
- Select specific speakers to display or have the list generated automatically based on taxonomy filters.
- Order the speakers by first or last name.
- Control the number of speakers to display and optionally add a pager if you have many people.
- Toggle which fields (featured image, bio, email, etc) to output for each speaker in the list.
- Filter the output by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.
- Display speakers in a grid or standard vertical list.