Use the Events Calendar block to display a traditional monthly calendar view of events on your website.
Refer to Layouts & Landing Pages for information on how to add blocks like this to a page in your site.
- Displays event titles and start times a traditional monthly calendar grid.
- Filter the events by one or more taxonomy terms (e.g. show only events tagged "Undergraduate" in the event audience taxonomy).
- Optionally expose the A term is an individual item that belongs to some taxonomy vocabulary, typically used for categorizing content. For example, a vocabulary "Colors" may have terms in it "Red", "Green", "Blue". filtering to your visitors.
- Browse between months easily and quickly without having the entire page reload.
- Visitors can toggle to a list view representation if they prefer (displayed automatically on smaller screens).
Notes & Limitations
When adding a calendar block to a page, the preview of block will not display any events. You must save the page layout changes before any events will be shown. Additionally, the calendar will not be interactive until saving the page layout changes.
A maximum of 400 events can be displayed for a particular month.
Below is an example calendar block showing the traditional monthly calendar representation on screen size large enough to support it. An exposed filter for Sitewide Category was configured for this block, allowing visitors to choose to filter events.
On smaller screens, the calendar will be displayed in a simply list view instead, as the full calendar display cannot be displayed correctly with the size limitation.