This block is intended for displaying a list of events in a style that is geared towards a conferences. Selected events are grouped by day and tabs are output to browse by those days. Within each tab, the events are listed with their time prominently displayed, making it easy for visitors to quickly see when each event for that day takes place.
The Events module must first be enabled on your site to use this block.
- Display a list of events from the Event A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. , grouped by day.
- Select specific events to display or have the list generated automatically based on filters.
- Events are ordered by time.
- Toggle which fields (date, summary, featured image, etc) to output for each event.
- If the optional Event Speaker module is enabled, optionally include them as well and control which speaker fields to output.
- Filter events by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.
This block does not support pagination. It's limited to displaying a maximum of 100 events across 7 days.