Requires the Feed Blocks A collection of features or functionality that can be enabled on sites. WDS has made several optional modules available to site administrators to enable on their site. For example, the "News" module enables the News content type and provide a News List Block for displaying news on a page.
Refer to the documentation on the Feed Blocks module before using this block, which includes instructions on how to set up the feed for display.
This block has the following options:
- Feed Block Source: Select a previously configured feed to display content from.
- Number of items to display: The feed you import from may include any number of items. This value is used to limit the amount that is displayed.
- Show Date: Toggle the display of the date of each item in the feed.
- Show Summary: Toggle the display of the summary of each item in the feed. Note that most RSS feeds include a brief summary of the content.
- No results behavior: Customize the message to display to visitors if there is no content in the feed, or leave blank to hide the block entirely.