The News List Block is used to display a list of news articles on your site.
Requires News A collection of features or functionality that can be enabled on sites. WDS has made several optional modules available to site administrators to enable on their site. For example, the "News" module enables the News content type and provide a News List Block for displaying news on a page.
This block requires that the News module be enabled on your site.
- Display a list of news from the News A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. in either a grid or standard list format.
- Select specific news items to display or have the list generated automatically based on filters.
- Order the news by published date or title.
- Control the number of news items to display and optionally add a pager if you have many items.
- Toggle which fields (published date, summary, featured image, etc) to output for each item.
- Filter news by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.