With the Page List Block, you can create a listing of other pages on your site. A common use case for this block is displaying a list of subsection pages on your landing or key pages. Or, more generally, this block is useful for displaying a manually curated list of related pages.
- Display a list of pages from the Page content type.
- Select specific pages to display or have the list generated automatically based on taxonomy filters.
- Order the pages by title or published date.
- Control the number of pages to display and optionally add a pager if you have many pages.
- Toggle which fields (featured image, featured icon, summary, and taxonomy terms) to output for each page in the list.
- Control the aspect ratio of the featured image.
- Filter pages by taxonomy vocabulary and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.
- Display pages in a grid or standard vertical list.