With the Page List Block, you can create a listing of other pages on your site. A common use case for this block is displaying a list of subsection pages on your landing or key pages. Or, more generally, this block is useful for displaying a manually curated list of related pages.
- Display a list of pages from the Page A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. .
- Select specific pages to display or have the list generated automatically based on taxonomy filters.
- Order the pages by title or published date.
- Control the number of pages to display and optionally add a pager if you have many pages.
- Toggle which fields (featured image, featured icon, summary, and taxonomy terms) to output for each page in the list.
- Control the aspect ratio of the featured image.
- Filter pages by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.
- Display pages in a grid or standard vertical list.