Display a list of People using the People List Block.
Requires People A collection of features or functionality that can be enabled on sites. WDS has made several optional modules available to site administrators to enable on their site. For example, the "News" module enables the News content type and provide a News List Block for displaying news on a page.
This block is available after enabling the People module on your site.
- Display a list of people from the Person A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. .
- Select specific people to display or have the list generated automatically based on taxonomy filters.
- Order the people by first or last name.
- Control the number of people to display and optionally add a pager if you have many people.
- Toggle which fields (featured image, bio, email, etc) to output for each person in the list.
- Filter the output by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter.
- Display people in a grid or standard vertical list.
- Optionally output an A-Z list of links to allow your visitors to browse people by first letter of their last name (e.g. show all people with last name starting with "E").