The Presentation List Block is used to display a list of presentations on a page.
This A collection of fields that describe a specific type of content, like a news article, a person, or an event. Site admins can add additional content types by enabling optional modules. WDS can also create custom content types for a site. requires the Presentation module. This module is only available for sites using the Scholar theme. WDS must enable it for you for now.
- Display a list of presentations from the Presentation content type in either a grid or standard format.
- Select specific presentations to display or have the list generated automatically based on filters.
- Order by presentation date, created date, or title.
- Control the number to display and optionally add a pager if you have many presentations.
- Control which fields (title, location, date, summary) to display.
- Filter items displayed by Used primarily for categorizing content, a vocabulary defines a specific grouping of taxonomy terms. Some default vocabularies exist on all sites, but WDS can create custom vocabularies if needed. Synonymous with categories. and optionally expose those filters to the visitor so they can choose how to filter the list.