The following section applies to the older Universal Analytics version of Google Analytics. For Google Analytics 4, users are encouraged to read through Google's documentation and getting started guide.
Once Google Analytics and your Princeton Site Builder website are linked properly, learn to create dashboards and reporting mechanisms in Google Analytics.
Some of the most common metric reporting is done on Page Views and Site Visits. Below are some basic steps to get you started. If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics, how to run different reports, and what the reports tell you, you can find classes on Lynda.com. Refer to Google Analytics Essential Training.
- Go to Analytics.google.com
- Log in with your Princeton account
- In the top right next to the Analytics icon, click on "All Web Site Data"
- Click the appropriate "Properties & Apps"
- Click "All Website Data"
- In the menu on the left:
- If you want to see results on all pages within your website, click on Behavior > Site Content > All Pages
- If you want to see results on a specific page within your website, click on Behavior > Site Content > Content Drilldown
Use the Date Range in the upper right to change the date range for which you are searching.
Use the Page Title option to find your page
Use the Show rows: option to alter your view
You can then click on Export in the top right to export any report.